I’m teaching two more classes in the Bay Area this year, before taking a break so I can focus on holiday sales and shows. My last two Bay Area classes for 2014 are:
- Handcraft Studio School in Emeryville, September 6th (register here)
- Yonder Shop in Pacifica, September 13th (register here)
Are you on the fence about taking a class? You can read my friend Lisa’s writeup of the class she took with me here. Synopsis: she had a great time.
Some other updates:
- I’m in the middle of printing my next batch of limited-edition project bags for Fringe Supply Co. They’ll be available for purchase on Fringe on August 29th.
- My Winter collection will launch at the beginning of October (if not sooner), and it looks great! In addition to new clutches, I’ll also have a small selection of pillows.
- I’m participating in West Coast Craft in December. Have you seen the list of vendors? I’m so excited to be a part of this show again.
That’s it – back to printing! I wish you all a good weekend.